A New Era for Therapy
Kami Jackson and Amy Waters are passionate about people. Out of that passion they created Living Well Holistic Counseling and Wellness, a sanctuary for the soul in Tyler, Texas.
At Living Well, they believe people are created holistically: mind, body, and soul. The multidisciplinary team promotes mental health and well-being through collaborative care for the whole person. They partner with each person to create a comprehensive approach that effectively meets their individual needs including grief, trauma, chronic illness, marriage and relationship challenges, anxiety, and depression.
Their services include counseling, nutrition, massage, yoga, soul care, and a variety of other wellness services.
What You’ll Learn from This Episode:
- What it means to be a holistic wellness center
- The idea behind Living Well
- The importance of creating space for processing and deeper healing
- The importance of individual counseling along with couples counseling
- The multi-disciplinary approach to healing utilized at Living Well
- The whole-body connection in counseling
- Various therapies and tools to support trauma and mental health
Links Mentioned in This Episode:
Website | Facebook | Instagram
Do you have any feedback or comments about this show? Send us a message! We would love to hear from you!