Hormonal imbalances can wreak so much havoc on mental well-being. Being able to advocate for yourself and find treatment that is right for you is more than half the battle. Today’s episode with Andrea Jones digs into how to get to the root of hormone symptoms and find whole body balance.
Andrea Jones is an RN, BSN and Functional Hormone Coach. She works with women all over the world to get rid of their painful periods, mood swings, irritability, fatigue, insomnia and perimenopausal symptoms…naturally!
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- Andrea’s struggle with hormonal imbalances and why she’s on a mission to help other women who struggle
- The importance of advocating for your own body and finding what is normal for you
- Andrea’s unique program that supports women
- What the liver has to do with hormone health, plus other contributors to hormone balance
- How menopause and perimenopause influence mental health and what you can do about it
- Why birth control and hormone replacement therapy don’t work for many women
- What are the biggest contributors to hormone imbalances
Links Mentioned in This Episode:
Website | Facebook | Instagram| YouTube
Subscribe to SecondWind with Joyce! New episodes every Tuesday at 9 am CT.
Libsyn | Spotify | Player FM | Google Podcasts | Apple Podcasts | Podcast Guru
Do you have any feedback or comments about this show? Send us a message! We would love to hear from you!