Andrew Hahn, Psy.D. is a licensed clinical psychologist and second-time guest on the show. He comes back on the show to discuss relationships, what goes wrong, and what we can do to create healthier ones.
Dr. Hahn received his A.B. Magna Cum Laude in Social Studies/Psychology from Harvard University and his Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology from Hahnemann University. He is certified by Helen Palmer to teach the Enneagram and has also been a faculty member in the graduate Counselling Programs at Lesley University and Northeastern University.
While Dr. Hahn’s strong foundation and significant experience in traditional psychology has served his clients well, he has been untiring in his effort to better understand what is going on for people so that he could better help them live more contented and healthier lives. He is the founder of Life Centered Therapy.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- How our relationships are shaped by our family of origin
- How to talk about talking in a healthy way
- How to have a better understanding of our partner
- The problem with “marrying the potential”
- Handling reactivity in healthy ways
- How to understand each other’s individual personalities beyond our own interpretations
Links Mentioned in This Episode:
Subscribe to SecondWind with Joyce! New episodes every Tuesday at 9 am CT.
Do you have any feedback or comments about this show? Send us a message! We would love to hear from you!