This episode focuses on life and loss from a different lens. Loss when viewed from the perspective of the soul is an opportunity to grow spiritually and connect with our inner guidance. This is a gift that allows us to live a happier and more fulfilling life in the future.
Ann Clark retired early from an academic and research career, most recently at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, to go into private practice. Her main focus is stress management and spiritual health. She holds a PhD from the University of Chicago and the following certifications:
- Hypnotherapy – Association of Clinical Hypnosis
- Past Life Regression – Brian Weiss Institute
- Life between Lives – Michael Newton Institute
She is trained in Therapeutic Touch and is a Reiki Master. She is currently the Director of Research for the Micheal Newton Institute.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- The concept of life between lives from the Michael Newton Institute
- The definition of the soul
- Past life regression using hypnotic trance
- How the Soul views life on earth and loss
- How to view trauma and grief from a different perspective
- Ann’s experience losing her daughter to a drug overdose
- How to support healing after a great loss, and more about her book, Healing from Great Loss
Gift for Listeners: Ann is offering a $50 discount on Past Life Regression. Information on Past Life Regression can be found at her website.
Links Mentioned in This Episode:
Subscribe to SecondWind with Joyce! New episodes every Tuesday at 9 am CT.
Do you have any feedback or comments about this show? Send us a message! We would love to hear from you!