Learn to Get Out of Your Own Way
Many people struggle to find their purpose in life, because they get caught in the insanity cycle of doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results. Today’s episode will challenge you with practical tools that help you get out of your own way and make lasting changes.
Becca Ribbing is the author of The Clarity Journal and has been a coach for over a decade. She’s on a mission to help people break out of the cycles of uncertainty and struggle that hold them back.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Becca’s background and work coaching clients who feel stuck in their careers
- The way women value connection and purpose in the workplace
- Engaging your strengths so that work is enjoyable
- The purpose behind The Clarity Journal
- How what we envy tells us a lot about ourselves
- Signs that we are stuck and in procrastination mode
- The purpose behind her downloadable resource, Get Unstuck
- Becca’s next book coming soon
Do you have any feedback or comments about this show? Send us a message! We would love to hear from you!