How to Become More Active & Achieve Fitness Goals
Finding ways to remain active is an essential part of our physical wellness journey. Our guest, an award-winning personal trainer Julio Salado, is on to discuss how we can get on the track to a healthier lifestyle. By sharing that he wasn’t athletically gifted as a child, we are all reminded that with hard work, we too can achieve our fitness goals.
Julio Salado is an award-winning personal trainer and the founder of Fitnessfoundry.net, a leading online resource for health and wellness. For over fifteen years, Mr. Salado has guided countless individuals from all levels of fitness to achieve their body sculpting and personal training goals. His unique blend of Western exercise science and holistic arts has been featured on numerous TV shows, in print, and online. Mr. Salado also is a licensed EMT, continuing education provider and consultant for team development and personal training business.
His passion for being the best is carried outside the gym and into his community through his social networking with other successful health and fitness professionals including businesses that have a similar mission.“Physical wellness leads to empowerment, which leads to mental health benefits.” Julio Salado Click To Tweet
What You’ll Learn from This Episode:
- What Coach Julio means when he says he offers his clients unconditional support
- How to begin your weight loss journey for long term results
- What makes Coach Julio’s training unique
- Pain is not a motivator, and you have to listen to your body before doing any physical activity
- How consuming sugar has a lasting effect on your body
- Why people lose so much weight at the beginning of their weight loss journey, but lose less weight with time
- The sequence of areas we notice weight loss on our bodies
Free Offer: Get A Complimentary 30 Minute Session – Get free access here
Featured on the Show: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn | YouTube
Effortless Happiness: How to Find Your Voice and Finally Ask For What You Really Want Paperback or Kindle copy.