A New Look at Death and Grief
Claudia Goetzelmann is a true global being with having lived on four continents. German-born, she is now based out of Venice Beach/LA California. Claudia spent most of her live traveling and working around the world as a fashion advertising photographer, capturing amazing places and beautiful faces for varied big companies and fashion brands.
In 2017, after a heart-wrenching divorce and “death of her old self” as she calls it, she became a certified End-of-Life Doula. At the end of 2018, she completed a Spiritual Life Coach training and founded “Permission to Bloom” coaching. She is also a yogi, and she grows her own veggies and holds guided meditations. She is currently studying Trauma and Grief Therapy with Dr. Gabor Mate as she would like to add this module of tools and knowledge to her coaching practice. She is now combining all her gifts, talents and wisdom to help others to live a more empowered and authentic life.
What You’ll Learn from This Episode:
- How Claudia got into work as a well-known photographer
- The role death and trauma has played in her life
- How to have a better relationship with death, grief, and pain
- Claudia’s work as an End-of-Life Doula
- The importance of human connection and vulnerability
- Different types of grief
- Navigating difficult transitions
- Coming to grips with grief as a transition
Featured on the Show:
Website | Coaching | Instagram
Do you have any feedback or comments about this show? Send us a message! We would love to hear from you!