Dana Hentschel is a Professional Organizer. Organizing is her passion and really just what she LOVES to do! “Arranging Joy” has been a dream of using her gifts to help busy families like her, all the while arranging spaces that bring joy! Dana loves serving others by helping them transform their homes through well-designed spaces that bring peace.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- Why organization brings peace
- What brought Dana to professional organizing
- Most common areas of the house needing organizational help
- Dana’s process for getting started and helping peole get organized
- What to do with the clutter you don’t want to throw away and how our things bring emotional attachment
- Practical systems that anyone can utilize
Links Mentioned in This Episode:
Do you have any feedback or comments about this show? Send us a message! We would love to hear from you!