Deanna Bryant is a midlife relationship coach for couples who find themselves at a crossroads in their marriage. Bringing both her teaching and mentoring skills to her coaching, she helps couples cultivate new meaning and a deeper intimacy in their marriages.
Midlife divorce has the highest percentage of any other age group, and Deanna’s relationship was at that point five years ago. Like most couples, she and her husband simply didn’t have the skills to sustain a long-term marriage. This experience was the impetus for starting both her podcast and business, “Revive Your Midlife Marriage.” By breaking patterns that are not serving you, learning new patterns for a healthy marriage, and working on yourself, couples can turn the tide and enjoy a better relationship than ever before.
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
- Deanna’s personal journey and how she became a relationship coach
- How your family of origin impacts your marriage
- Common conflicts in relationships
- The negative feelings impacting a relationship
- What to do when one spouse wants help, and the other doesn’t
- How to set healthy boundaries
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
Do you have any feedback or comments about this show? Send us a message! We would love to hear from you!