A Science-Based Approach
Dr. Duana Welch (pronounced DWAY-nah) is back for her second show to talk about the science of love and dating. She is the original Love Factually author and coach known for using social science to solve real-life relationship issues. Her first book, Love Factually: 10 Proven Steps from I Wish to I Do, is now out globally in five languages in audio, e-book, and paperback, with seven Love Factually titles now out in the series. All of Duana’s books rely on science rather than opinion to help men and women find and keep the right partner.
She is an expert for Paired, the couples relationship app. Her client practice is global, via Zoom and other technologies.
What You’ll Learn from This Episode:
- What is a scientific approach to dating?
- The individuals who seek support from Dr. Welch
- Common myths in dating
- Moving away from the past to find a hopeful future
- How childhood attachment styles impact our relationships
- Finding love in mid-life
- Mental roadblocks that prevent you from finding love
Links Mentioned in This Episode:
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Do you have any feedback or comments about this show? Send us a message! We would love to hear from you!