A Science-Based Approach
Dr. Duana Welch (pronounced DWAY-nah) is the original Love Factually author and coach known for using social science to solve real-life relationship issues. She has taught at universities in Florida, California, and Texas across 20 years, and contributed to NPR, PBS, Psychology Today, and numerous other outlets, podcasts and videos. Her first book, Love Factually: 10 Proven Steps from I Wish to I Do, is now out globally in five languages in audio, e-book, and paperback, with seven Love Factually titles now out in the series. All of Duana’s books rely on science rather than opinion to help men and women keep the right partner. She is an expert for Paired, the couples relationship app. Her client practice is global, via Zoom and other technologies. For more information and free content, see www.LoveFactually.co.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- The importance of being in a secure relationship
- What the science says about healthy relationships
- How to post a good ad on a dating website
- How love is not enough – what else matters in a good relationship
- How to find the right partner for you – at any age
- Dealbreakers to look out for
Get free content on each of her 7 books simply by visiting www.LoveFactually.co.
Links Mentioned in This Episode:
Do you have any feedback or comments about this show? Send us a message! We would love to hear from you!