After moving to Malta with her family during the 2020 pandemic, Emily A. Francis learned insider secrets to one of the healthiest lifestyles in the world. Now she shares these insights so that you too can improve your wellness and invigorate your spirit.
The Taste of Joy shows you the importance of living simply, mindfully, and naturally while nourishing your body and soul. Discover your own path to happiness as Emily recounts eye-opening experiences with a country and culture that made her come alive. Using food as a metaphor for life, this book highlights local methods for harvesting and cooking while exploring Mediterranean values. With Emily’s pearls of wisdom and a handful of recipes, you can get a taste of bliss and create a life you can relish instead of simply endure.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- The reason Emily and her family left the United States to move to Malta
- Why Emily chose to live in a country without genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
- What makes Mediterranean living different in terms of health and wellness
- How Emily experiences joy
- Emily’s three tips for creating more joy
Links Mentioned in This Episode:
Subscribe to SecondWind with Joyce! New episodes every Tuesday at 9 am CT.
Do you have any feedback or comments about this show? Send us a message! We would love to hear from you!