While anxiety and depression are on the rise, there is hope for those suffering from mental health symptoms. This is a replay of a past popular episode featuring mental health survivor and advocate, Erin Kerry.
Erin Kerry is on a mission to empower those struggling with mental health issues not to be limited by a label or diagnosis. As a survivor of PTSD, depression, and bipolar disorder, Erin knows firsthand how living with a chronic illness infiltrates every area of life. She now works as an integrative nutrition health coach and studies functional medicine in an effort to provide hope and restoration for mental health.
What You’ll Learn from This Episode:
- The epidemic of mental illness in our world today
- How fear keeps us in “fight or flight” and the impact on the brain
- Tools to support depression and anxiety
- The gut-brain connection
- How chronic inflammation impacts mental health
- Erin’s story of healing from mental illness
- How Erin coaches men and women to find renewed health
Featured on the Show:
Subscribe to SecondWind with Joyce! New episodes every Tuesday at 9 am CT.
Do you have any feedback or comments about this show? Send us a message! We would love to hear from you!