Near-death experiences contradict the idea that there is no realm outside of what we can see on this earth. This episode dives deep into a fascinating new concept of heavenly bodies, and how physics and neuroscience bridge the gap between scientific discoveries and mystical experiences.
Joseph Selbie enjoys making the complex and obscure simple and clear. He is the author of Break Through the Limits of the Brain, how neuroscience supports spiritual experience, The Physics of God, a unification of science and religion, and The Yugas, a factual look at India’s tradition of cyclical history. He is known for creating bridges of understanding between the modern evidenced-based discoveries of science and the timeless experience-based discoveries of the mystics. A dedicated Kriya yoga meditator for nearly fifty years, he has taught yoga, meditation, and universal experiential spirituality throughout the US and Europe.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- Description of bodies in heaven as coordinated images of light
- An introduction to M theory in physics, and how it offers a new view of reality
- How Selbie’s work bridges the gap between scientific discoveries and mystical experiences
- The importance of meditation as a starting point
- How neurons in the brain communicate with the body
Links Mentioned in This Episode
Subscribe to SecondWind with Joyce! New episodes every Tuesday at 9 am CT.
Do you have any feedback or comments about this show? Send us a message! We would love to hear from you!