Steps to Conscious Uncoupling
Is it possible to end a relationship in a healthy way? How can we find healing and understanding in the midst of loss?
Katherine Woodward Thomas is the New York Times bestselling author of Conscious Uncoupling: 5 Steps to Living Happily Even After and Calling in “The One”: 7 Weeks to Attracting the Love of Your Life, as well as an award-winning marriage and family psychotherapist.
Over the past two decades, Katherine has had the honor of teaching hundreds of thousands of people from all corners of the globe to create conscious, loving relationships and to realize the higher potentials all their connections hold for health and happiness. Katherine also trains and certifies people to become Certified Calling in “The One” Coaches, and/or Conscious Uncoupling Coaches, and provides ongoing supervision and development to a vibrant community of her coaches from around the world.
She’s a Billboard-charting, #1 iTunes jazz artist with her CD Lucky in Love, which was co-written and co-produced with The Brothers Koren.
What You’ll Learn from This Episode:
- How Katherine went from cabaret singer to therapist
- How she learned to change her life by creating a future
- The story behind her divorce and book Conscious Uncoupling
- The concept of “happily ever after” and how it fits (or doesn’t fit) in the 21st Century
- The steps to conscious uncoupling
- Importance of emotional awareness and finding the truth