Many people reach a point in their lives when they feel ready to step away from their current situation and enter a journey to spiritual enlightenment, but not everyone experiences it. Today’s episode features someone who did.
Kevin Krenitsky is a medical doctor and author of The Still Point. Despite leading a life deemed outwardly “successful,” he lived with a deep background of anxiety, fear, and stress that waxed and waned since early childhood. At the age of forty, in the midst of decades of suppressing tremendous inner and outer conflict, he reasoned there must be another way.
This “willingness” led to a decade of studying non-duality by way of A Course in Miracles. In 2015, at the height of a successful business career as Chief Commercial Officer at Foundation Medicine (FMI), Kevin turned away into relative isolation, and found the direct path to recognizing one’s true nature. He wrote The Still Point to help others find their eternal nature, which is happiness itself.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- Why Kevin experienced a major career transition after not feeling fulfilled by all his successes
- The sense of fear and separation he felt for a long time until his transformation
- Kevin’s defining moment in his life transition
- The background of his book, The Still Point
- The importance of creating self-awareness
- How to live life “in the now” without reactivity
Links Mentioned in This Episode:
Do you have any feedback or comments about this show? Send us a message! We would love to hear from you!