As family members age, transitions are inevitable. It’s difficult to know the best care for our older family members. We live in a time where many options are available. Leighton Boyce is the owner of Synergy Home Care in Longmont, Colorado, where she provides in-home care for the aging population.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- How Leighton cares for the elderly with Synergy Home Care
- The most frequently asked questions family members ask
- Finding the right caregiver for your family member
- Individualizing care for those with dementia
- Next steps for family members when they see signs of aging in their elderly family members
Links Mentioned in This Episode:
Do you have any feedback or comments about this show? Send us a message! We would love to hear from you!