Career Counseling at Any Age
Lisa Strahs-Lorenc is a career counselor and owner of Go Career Compass. She used her career counseling skills to start her own business and work in higher education. She has worked for various non-profit organizations as well as universities, school districts and businesses.
She believes we should all “Do what we love, and we will love what we do.” She loves making a difference in the lives of people of all ages and in her local community.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- How Lisa got into career counseling
- How the story you create for yourself impacts the decisions you make
- Lisa’s “End of Life Journey and Beyond” series on YouTube and her thoughts on grief
- The things we can control and change and how to focus on those things
- Her business and how she helps people find work they love to do
Links Mentioned in This Episode:
Do you have any feedback or comments about this show? Send us a message! We would love to hear from you!