We all experience setbacks, but how can we use those setbacks to create growth? In this conversation with Michaela Renee Johnson, she inspires us all to soar past our setbacks in order to achieve inner happiness!
Michaela Renee Johnson is a best-selling author, licensed psychotherapist, and host of the top iTunes podcast, Be You Find Happy which encourages people to speak their truth with grace and live a courageous life of authenticity. Her initiative, Be You Find Happy, holds workshops and conversations on finding happiness in spite of life’s setbacks and has landed her speaking opportunities across the nation.
She is an avid adventurer and aviator, having traveled to over 20 countries. She always has a book and a journal within arm’s reach and has a soft spot for inspiring quotes. She is an endless horizon lover who lives in Northern California where she hikes, kayaks, and spends time in her garden while continuing to work toward a sustainable life with her family and farm full of animals.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- How learning to fly an airplane was a defining moment for Michaela
- How fear turns into learning and growth
- How to be mindful of our reactions and give ourselves grace
- How the company you keep promotes your mindset
- What keeps us from living an authentic life and how to embrace who we are
- Her workshops and how she inspires others to grow in happiness
Links Mentioned in This Episode:
Do you have any feedback or comments about this show? Send us a message! We would love to hear from you!