August is Happiness Happens Month. Creating happiness is not as difficult as one might think. There are 31 types of happiness, and today’s episode will inspire you to live a happier, more fulfilling life!
Pamela Gail Johnson is the Practical Happiness Advocate. She founded the Society of Happy People in 1998, created the first three globally celebrated happiness holidays, and is the author of Practical Happiness: Four Principles to Improve Your Life.
She started her career working at Junior Achievement, then in the mental health and substance abuse field at the Hazelden Foundation. She was an award-winning salesperson for American Express and Staples, and now helps leaders and teams create happier workplace cultures through her speaking and programs.
She lives in Dallas. Her happiest moments are when she’s spending time with her friends, and meeting other people who are aspiring to live their happiest life.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- Why managing happiness is important for all aspects of life
- Top happiness zappers and what to do about them
- How to recognize the happiness in your life
- Current trends in happiness and why unhappiness is increasing
- How to bring stress levels down
- Setting boundaries in friendships that are draining your happiness
- Pamela’s organization, The Society of Happy People, and how they serve businesses and organizations
FREE GIFT for listeners! Download the happiness counter with the 31 types of happiness here.
Links Mentioned in This Episode:
Subscribe to SecondWind with Joyce! New episodes every Tuesday at 9 am CT.
Do you have any feedback or comments about this show? Send us a message! We would love to hear from you!