Patricia Greenberg, “The Fitness Gourmet,” is an expert in all aspects of living life to the fullest at any age. As the creator of Eat Well, Live Well, Age Well, she consults, teaches, and hosts a weekly YouTube show and speaks at seminars nationwide. She has a special interest in enhancing the education of the general public, and providing accurate health information to today’s consumer.
Passionate about wellness for life, Patricia completed 20 marathons and 115 half-marathons, and loves the sport of tower climbing, having conquered buildings all over the country. Married with a grown daughter, in her downtime she is an avid reader and knitter.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- How fitness and wellness were not fully part of Patricia’s plan for her life until she started marathon training
- The defining moment that changed her life
- How her book is the “encyclopedia of aging well”
- Patricia’s philosophy that life begins when you start to live it
- The realistic limitations we face when we age and how to pay attention
- The cause of many injuries as we age and how walking can help
- How resistance training can be beneficial for health
- How multitasking is one of the worst things you can do for your brain as you age
Links Mentioned in This Episode:
Website | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Linked In
Subscribe to SecondWind with Joyce! New episodes every Tuesday at 9 am CT.
Libsyn | Spotify | Player FM | Google Podcasts | Apple Podcasts | Podcast Guru
Do you have any feedback or comments about this show? Send us a message! We would love to hear from you!