In the challenging times we live in today, there is an ominous sense that the world is breaking apart. Long-held comfortable beliefs are being shattered, and we face unprecedented questions and challenges. Radical Loving: One God, One World, One People, by Rabbi Wayne Dosick, PhD, DD, is a compelling appraisal of the state of our present-day world and a bold, visionary, spirit-filled blueprint for its transformation and evolution through Radical Loving and Awesome Holiness.
Rabbi Wayne Dosick teaches and counsels about faith, ethical values, life transformations, and evolving human consciousness. Well-known for his quality scholarship and sacred spirit, he is the rabbi of The Elijah Minyan, a retired visiting professor at the University of San Diego, and the host of the monthly Internet radio program, “SpiritTalk Live!” heard on HealthyLife.net.
The bestselling, award-winning author of nine critically acclaimed books, including the now-classic Living Judaism, and the more recent The Real Name of God: Embracing the Full Essence of the Divine, Rabbi Wayne is the author of more than 400 articles of religious, political, and social commentary.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- Why we need Radical Loving more than ever
- How to connect and listen to God
- What Radical Loving means
- Rabbi Wayne’s spiritual practice of gratitude
- How awesome holiness is the twin of radical loving and how it helps us connect to each other
- Where to get started to love better
- How to model this loving behavior to our children
- How to live out the greatest good for the highest society
Links Mentioned in This Episode:
Do you have any feedback or comments about this show? Send us a message! We would love to hear from you!