Declutter Your Life
Rachel S. Heslin has been immersed in the study of psychology for over 40 years. Her father, a clinical psychologist, taught his children his craft such that Rachel was first introduced to Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) concepts when she was 9 years old.
Rachel is currently the author of two books: Navigating Life: 8 Different Strategies to Guide Your Way, and Rituals of Release: How to Make Room for Your New Life.
Through her work through her company, The Fullness of Your Power, she loves helping people who feel like they are their own worst enemy learn how to embrace all parts of themselves so they can live happier, more successful, and more deeply fulfilling lives.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Rachel’s view of the world as a kaleidoscopic hologram and her life’s transitions
- The differences in being goal-oriented and process-oriented
- The innate tendencies we’re born with
- How external clutter is a manifestation of internal clutter
- Celebrating incremental progress
- Incorporating Daily Rituals to Improve Clarity
Do you have any feedback or comments about this show? Send us a message! We would love to hear from you!