Rachel S. Heslin has been immersed in the study of psychology for over 40 years. Her father, a clinical psychologist, taught his children his craft such that Rachel was first introduced to Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) concepts when she was 9 years old.
Rachel is the author of two books: Navigating Life: 8 Different Strategies to Guide Your Way, and Rituals of Release: How to Make Room for Your New Life.
Through her work through her company The Fullness of Your Power, she helps people who feel like they are their own worst enemy learn how to embrace all parts of themselves so they can live happier, more successful, and more deeply fulfilling lives.
What You’ll Learn from This Episode:
- The definition of Neurolinguistic Programming
- How the brain changes and develops in childhood and creates our story
- How secure attachment and our feeling of emotional and physical safety forms early on
- How Rachel helps people embrace all parts of themselves
- Rachel’s 8 strategies for navigating life
- Noticing patterns in your reactions and creating awareness and deliberate choice
- How to heal when trust has been broken in a relationship
- Forgiving others and forgiving yourself as a crucial part of healing
Rituals of Release: How to Make Room for Your New Life is an ebook that shows you how to incorporate rituals into a regular part of your routine to clear out all the little things that accumulate over time so you can move into “what’s next.” Click here to download.
Links From the Episode:
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Linked In | Instagram
Do you have any feedback or comments about this show? Send us a message! We would love to hear from you!