Regaining Your Confidence and Becoming Self-Aware
When you think of what it means to be sexy, you are likely to focus on physical attraction and not the essence of a person. Today on SecondWind With Joyce, my guest Luisa Diaz redirects our focus in an effort to redefine sexy, and empower women. Her work with survivors of domestic violence reveals that healing is more than treating a physical injury. Healing is also repairing what was broken inside.
Luisa is a beauty queen, talk show host, producer, actress, philanthropist, and founder of “The Luisa Diaz Foundation,” which raises money and awareness for people and organizations that are making a difference in the community. The foundation’s slogan is “Kindness Is Cool,” a central theme to the weekly 20-minute shows. “Sexy Is Timeless Talks” is a natural extension to her book.You say the word “sexy” and for society it means you have to show your assets, be revealing, or be provocative. Sexy is something that is appealing and interesting. The asset I talk about is confidence." @LuisaDiaztv Click To Tweet
What You’ll Learn From This Episode
- New ways to define “sexy” in the modern day women’s empowerment era
- What it really means to be confident, and how to regain your confidence
- The importance of getting to know yourself and how you like to be treated
- Becoming more self sufficient through understanding that only you can rescue yourself
- How knowledge, whether it be formal or through life experiences, is an integral part of female empowerment
- The sexiness that can be found in acts of kindness
- How the resources available to survivors of domestic violence have improved over time
“Find Your Values, Find You: The Fast Path to Effortless Happiness” 2-part online workshop where I’ll walk you through how to Find Your Values, Find You …which is the key to Effortless Happiness in life, relationships, work and more. Learn more here.