How can we make this new year better than the ones before, not only for ourselves but for our families and those around us? What are some practical steps to make changes that stick? This episode featuring Sandra Beck will give you new tools to embrace a new year with a positive mindset.
As an Author, Coach, Speaker, Radio Host, Entrepreneur and Philanthropist, Sandra Beck is as successful as she is busy. The single mother of two young boys has created a virtual empire of successful companies entirely staffed, managed and implemented using a host of virtual assistants and on-line resources. An active contributor and participant in many charities, Beck strives to make the world a better place for today’s and our future’s children.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How to end the year and begin a new one without stressing yourself out
- The importance of finding time to rest, even when you’re busy
- How to set intentional goals that work for your lifestyle
- Prioritizing taking care of yourself like you do for the others in your life
- How to evaluate what is working, and what needs to change
- Creating a task manager that fits your needs
- How to recalibrate after an emergency situation throws off your plans
Links Mentioned in This Episode:
You can learn more from Sandra on any of her popular podcasts, including Motherhood Talk Radio, Military Mom Talk Radio, Coach Talk Radio, or Powered Up Talk Radio.
Subscribe to SecondWind with Joyce! New episodes every Tuesday at 9 am CT.
Do you have any feedback or comments about this show? Send us a message! We would love to hear from you!