Supporting the Health of Your Body to Promote Longevity
Seema Bonney, MD is the founder and medical director of the Anti-Aging & Longevity Center of Philadelphia. She is dual board-certified in both Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine and Emergency
Medicine, and has completed a fellowship in Regenerative Medicine.
Dr. Bonney is a holistic doctor who is passionate about changing the way medicine is practiced. Her emphasis at her practice is based on prevention and wellness, and diagnosis/treatment of root causes of common symptoms such as weight gain, low energy, hormonal imbalances, insomnia, and anxiety/depression. She is focused on helping her patients achieve optimum physical and mental wellness by helping them change their habits and form new healthy ones through her work with them.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Dr. Bonney’s transition from her career as an ER physician to preventative care with functional medicine
- How she motivates patience to make positive health changes
- How stress causes the body to store weight
- A functional medicine approach to blood pressure
- Dr. Bonney’s definition of functional wellness and how she evaluates patients
- Creating a helpful sleep routine for deeper sleep
- Solutions for anxiety
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
Do you have any feedback or comments about this show? Send us a message! We would love to hear from you!