Sherianna Boyle is the author of nine books including her most recent Emotional Detox Now: 135 Self-Guided Practices to Renew Your Mind, Heart & Body. She is the founder of Emotional Detox Coaching and the Cleanse Method. She has over twenty-five years experience in the mind/body field, is an adjunct Psychology Professor and has published over eighty articles.
In this popular replay, Sherianna shares powerful insights on emotional detox and how prioritizing our emotions can lead to real, lasting change.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- Reactions are ways we suppress, oppress, and repress emotions
- Sherianna’s emotional detox program
- Healing comes from feeling, not reacting
- The “cleanse yoga” protocol
- The impact of movement on depression and anxiety
- All healing happens in the now
- Reframing anxiety
- Sherianna’s books and her top recommendations for getting started
Links from this episode:
Subscribe to SecondWind with Joyce! New episodes every Tuesday at 9 am CT.
Do you have any feedback or comments about this show? Send us a message! We would love to hear from you!