We only have so many heartbeats in this life, and women can design the life they desire one heartbeat at a time. That is exactly what this episode will share.
As a two-time breast cancer and toxic relationship survivor, Stacey Aaron Domanico has a purpose and passion to help women personally and professionally to overcome obstacles in their lives and become the best versions of themselves BEFORE a catastrophe. She has over 25 years of leadership experience in corporate America for a Fortune 500 company where she learned that her passion was coaching and mentoring women. She left her safe corporate job to coach and mentor full time while
writing her new book Where Do You Spend Your Heartbeats?
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- Stacey’s concept of spending your heartbeats and what it means
- Stacey’s defining moment of a second diagnosis of breast cancer and how that moved her to make changes
- The choices we make daily that create our lives
- What to do with overwhelming fear and anxiety
- How to make the hard decisions and tune into your body
- How to get rid of negative thoughts
Links Mentioned in This Episode:
Subscribe to SecondWind with Joyce! New episodes every Tuesday at 9 am CT.
Do you have any feedback or comments about this show? Send us a message! We would love to hear from you!