Online Dating & Finding Your Match
Dating today looks very different from how it was when many of us were coming up. We now have the internet to help us find our soulmate, and my guest Dr. Joan Bragar has first hand experience with the wonders of online dating. Most people desire to have a partner to commit to, but for those who went through a gray divorce, dating again can be a challenge that a dating coach can guide you through.
Dr. Joan Bragar is the author of Never Too Late for Love: The Successful Woman’s Guide to Online Dating in the Second Half of Life.
Joan is a certified relationship coach who helps women to find happy healthy love in the second half of life. She was happily married at age sixty-two to Marc, whom she met on Match.com. They are living a full life working, staying fit, and enjoying their many children and grandchildren.
She has worked as a professor of leadership at Boston University and as an executive coach to business owners at Harvard Business School.
Joan earned her AB, EdM and EdD degrees from Harvard University. She has taught leadership around the world in universities, businesses, and health ministries.“Dating is a practice in asking for what you want and finding out how they respond” Dr. Joan Bragar Click To Tweet
What You’ll Learn from This Episode:
- Dr. Bragar’s message for women who are giving up on finding love in their midlife or after divorce
- Why some women feel the need to be an overachiever
- The importance of vulnerability while dating
- The difference between how men and women experience attraction towards one another
- The beauty in friendship before intimacy
- How long you should wait to marry your partner, what to look for and why
- How to rebuild trust after it has been broken
Free Offer: Dr. Joan Bragar’s book Never Too Late for Love:
The Successful Woman’s Guide to Online Dating in the Second Half of Life – Get free access here
Featured on the Show: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube
Effortless Happiness: How to Find Your Voice and Finally Ask For What You Really Want Paperback or Kindle copy.