Click here to listen to The Story of Your Life with guest April Tribe Giauque.
Surviving and Overcoming Adversity
We have the ability to make the stories of our lives one that is triumphant and inspiring. Though our guest April Tribe Giauque has faced many adversities at various stages of her life, she still managed to create her happily ever after in her story that continues to be written. She describes the steps she took to free herself and her children from her abusive marriage which included rejecting the victim label and mentality.
April Tribe Giauque is a published author, ghostwriter, coach, and podcaster. She is an Amplifier. She is a lens/mirror/prism to your light so that it can stretch your message to thousands more. April has a passion for authors’ stories and how they connect humanity. Speaking from her heart, April’s transformational story and power captivate her audience about thriving and forgiveness.
Her published work, Pinpoints of Light: Escaping the Abyss of Abuse, gives real hope to anyone in domestic violence to know there is a way out of emotional, spiritual, physical, mental, and financial abuse. She has created a national campaign called Pinpoints Across America. People all over America receive a free copy of the book (only pay a small shipping and handling fee) and then deliver it to a local shelter to offer the people there hope and light!“We have to really remember that to live happily ever after is definitely attainable, and it’s not until the very end. You can be happy throughout your life.” April Tribe Giauque Click To Tweet
What You’ll Learn from This Episode:
- The 3 poisons that people searching to be loved and accepted tend to take on
- Why we should adjust the concept of living “happily ever after”
- How April Tribe Giauque was able to create an exit plan and gain financial independence
- Where she found her value after being challenged so many times in her marriage
- The role faith played throughout April’s life
- What a comfort cage is and how we play a part in creating our own
- The inspiring story of April Tribe Giauque’s 4th great grandmother and how it motivated her to change her own life
Free Offer: Chapters of “Pinpoints of Light: Escaping the Abyss of Abuse” and chapters of “Out of Darkness: Find Fuel and Live in Your Light.” – Get free access here
Featured on the Show: Website| Facebook |Instagram| YouTube | Twitter| LinkedIn
Effortless Happiness: How to Find Your Voice and Finally Ask For What You Really Want Paperback or Kindle copy.