How Manifesting Your Dreams Can Help You Achieve Them
With a new year comes expectations and hopes for a better and happier version of yourself. Unfortunately, many of us find it difficult to follow through with our resolution throughout the year. Today on SecondWind With Joyce, I will be discussing how a vision board could be the solution to making your dream life become more tangible.
One of the things that I like most about doing a vision board, for me, it opens up my creativity and how I express myself…It’s like I’m reclaiming the creative part of me through my creativity.” Joyce Buford
What You’ll Learn from This Episode:
- There are many areas of our lives that can be added to our vision board
- It can be helpful to focus on a few different aspects of your life that need changing
- We need to be specific with the goals we want to achieve and incorporate photos on our boards
- Why you should have an emotional connection to the images you use
- How negative thoughts can make you become a person that never changes your life.
- How magazines can be used on your board
- How Neita Fran Ward created and utilized her vision board
Effortless Happiness: How to Find Your Voice and Finally Ask For What You Really Want Paperback or Kindle copy.