My guest Angella Johnson has experienced many key transitions in life including job loss, infertility, business failures, and successes. In this episode she shares tips to getting through hardships when the feeling of despair feels like it may last forever.“The thing that matters most during difficult times is trusting yourself.” Click To Tweet
After investing a quarter of a million dollars on coaches and courses, Angella Johnson found some cold-hard-TRUTH: Her soulful business could NOT fit into someone else’s paint-by-numbers formulas no matter how hard she worked.
(And neither can yours.)
When the promise of “work harder and push harder” led to burnout and breakdown, Angella burned her business down in 2012 to rebuild with her intuition and spiritual connection in the forefront.
That’s when she discovered that she wasn’t the only one who was craving soul with strategy. This ignited her mission to bring magic, joy, ease, and intuition along with messaging and marketing strategy that created real results for her clients.
As the founder of The Collective for Creators and the creator of the Intuitive Marketing Matrix™ and the Soul Message Archetypes™, she blazes the path for entrepreneurs to trust themselves, break the rules, and radically change what they think is possible and make more money without the hustle or hype.
She has shared stages with visionary leaders including Lisa Nichols, Elizabeth Gilbert, and Lynn Twist, and works with global clients in her classes, courses, events, and as private clients.
What you will learn from this episode:
- Why trusting yourself matters more than anything and the way to trust yourself is to ask expansive questions
- How she started her business in 2008 after getting laid off just as the economy was crashing, then going on to build a 6-figure business within a year
- Making peace with infertility, experiencing miscarriage and how it led her on a path to health
- How she lost $40k on my first women’s conference and how it led her to creating community AND making a profit
- What are “expansive questions” and how asking these kinds of questions help to dissolve barriers and blocks, expands possibilities and builds a co-creation with the energy around you
Download Angella’s PDF guide to get the inside scoop of how expansive questions create possibilities and get 15+ questions to activate more money and magic in your business. Get it here.
Feature on the show:
Website | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | SoundCloud | Facebook Group